Antarctica21 only offers expeditions aboard small ships carrying a maximum of 71 guests. In Antarctica a regulation designed to manage environmental impact limits the number of visitors at any one location to no more than 100. So when larger ships visit, they must organize travellers in groups that take turns. Not with Antarctica21! Travel with us and you will spend time exploring, not waiting your turn to disembark the ship.
Have you ever dreamt of venturing off the beaten path, taking the road less traveled? Beyond Bora Bora and her overwater bungalows, lie within French Polynesia, some of the most remote islands in the world. Located nearly 1000 miles to the Northeast of Tahiti, The Marquesas Islands, known as “The Land of Men” by its inhabitants, is waiting to be discovered. Herman Melville wrote about it; Paul Gauguin painted of it; Jacques Brel sang of it. A paradise lost and now found with the new custom- built Aranui 5. This upscale vessel, part passenger, part freighter, is the main supply line to this archipelago, providing passage in great comfort, to areas inaccessible by conventional methods. For the past 30 years, the Aranui, with its Polynesian staff and crew, has been introducing these mystical islands to the outside world. You will discover what Tahiti looked like fifty years ago, visiting all 6 of the inhabited islands in the Marquesas, as well as Fakarava and Rangiroa in the Tuamotus and Bora Bora in the Society Islands on this 14 day cruise. Experience the richness of the Marquesas, from its people to its history and culture to its breathtaking scenery. This is soft adventure and cultural immersion at its best in French Polynesia. Step out of the mundane and discover the extraordinary on the journey of a lifetime on board Aranui 5.
A PASSION FOR EXPEDITION CRUISING
For over 30 years, Coral Expeditions has had one purpose – taking small groups of like-minded explorers to the most remote parts of the world with expert guidance and warm Australian hospitality. Come and share our passion for small ship expedition cruising.
For more than 25 years, PONANT has been been offering marvelous ways of getting away from it all. Sailing on board one of our ships means enjoying exceptional experiences as close as possible to nature, in the heart of virgin territory and in sites that combine dreams and history. It means discovering other cultures and traditions, and sharing memorable moments with tribes from the other side of the world. It means enjoying the magic of the Ponant Moment…
Since 1991 and our first-ever tourism transit of the Northeast Passage, Quark has been blazing trails in polar adventure travel. Our trailblazing is just one reason we’re a uniquely qualified company to ensure you have a trip of a lifetime. There is no substitute for expertise. Ours is so sought after, we actually set industry standards for safety. That’s the confidence you’ll feel on every Quark expedition. A polar trip is something that many people experience only once in a lifetime, so it has to be perfect. This is why we profoundly appreciate details, and why we sweat the small stuff.
Zegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers. For over 25 years, we have shared our passion for unique experiences with like-minded travelers by weaving together the world’s most inspiring and remote destinations, on all seven continents, into one-of-a-kind itineraries. With a return traveler rate of over 70 percent, here’s why our travelers return time and again:
- Innovative Itineraries – Each year our field leaders and program managers build a unique line-up of expeditions far removed from the standard routes that allow you to fulfill your passion for exploration and adventure.
- World-Class Leaders – Zegrahm builds the ultimate dream team for each itinerary. These experts are just as eager to share their in-depth knowledge as they are to make new discoveries right alongside you while exploring each destination.
- Respect for Our World – Our off-the-beaten-path itineraries offer you the chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture and natural history of a destination. And we believe these authentic interactions allow us to better understand, appreciate, and protect the world in which we live.
- All-Inclusive Exploration – We give you the freedom to focus on immersing yourself in the destination and expedition experience, without having to worry about the finer logistical details of off-the-beaten-path exploration. To that end, we are pleased to include virtually everything in the cost of your trip.
- Outstanding Guest Service – With Zegrahm, you travel in expert care from the moment you make your reservation until you board your flight home. Our outstanding guest services team takes care of every last detail of your trip, ensuring you have the best possible expedition experience.