Crooked Comapss's Wildlife, Culture & Seafood – Eyre Peninsula
- 3 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 12/11/20 to 15/11/20
- 04/02/21 to 07/02/21
- 18/11/21 to 21/11/21
- 10/02/22 to 13/02/22
- 17/11/22 to 20/11/22
- Tour Operator:
- Crooked Compass
Price per person
Explore South Australia’s remote Eyre Peninsula where you will be privy to the region’s incredible raw beauty, iconic wildlife encounters and ancient Indigenous culture.
• Meet Tony Ford, one of Port Lincoln and South Australia’s best chefs at his Boston Bay Winery for a late lunch of seafood (where you can cook your own fish) and wine pairing
• Exclusive Indigenous experience with Wirangu tribe members - foraging for bush-tucker, learn about bush medicine, dreamtime story-telling and ancient history and possible bush cooking experience
• Exclusive Brothers Island boat trip for birding and shucking fresh oysters from the sea including a remote oyster farm visit
• Sunrise breakfast experience at Winter Hill - one of the best sunrise locations in SA
• Exclusive visit to Mikkira Station which has the the highest concentration of wild Koalas in Australia which are at eye level due to stunted gums
• Sundowners and local produce platter in a wild bush setting with an Australian bush poetry experience
• Option to swim with Seal Lions, Great White sharks (cage dive) or scenic flight over the peninsula
DetailsWidllife, Culture and Seafood - SA
- Please note that the 18/11/2021 & 10/2/2022 departures start at $3933 per person and the 17/11/2022 starts at $4291 per person
- Return airport transfers
- 3 nights accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel – Ocean View Balcony Room – twin share accommodation
- 3 Continental Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Fully guided in Luxury Toyota Landcruiser 4WD vehicle and/or Deluxe Mitsubishi Coach
- Private professional, local and experienced guide
- All daily activities, permit and entry fees
- Boston Bay Winery – Food & Wine Pairing
- Indigenous cultural experience
- Coffin Bay Cruise & Tour
- Coffin Bay & Lincoln National Park entrance fees
- Mikkira Koala Sanctuary
- International and domestic airfares
- Pre/Post Tour Accommodation
- Optional excursions
- Travel and medical insurance
- All services, meals other than those indicated above
- Any changes to the proposed and confirmed program.
- All items of a personal nature e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips etc.
- Price is per person based on twin share (ie 2 people booking & travelling together)
- Price and availability correct as at 15 June 2020. Please check with your Anthony Smith Travel Planner for current price & availability.
- Please note that this tour can be organised on request for private departures. Children can only travel on a private departure.
- Pricing is subject to change at anytime until full payment has been received.
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to guarantee this departure (Maximum of 8 adults)
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% per person is required to secure your place. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance is mandatory for travelling with Crooked Compass. For full terms & conditions click here.