Crooked Compass's Discover the Pilbara & Coral Coast
- 9 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 30/03/21 to 08/04/21
- 18/04/21 to 27/04/21
- 14/06/21 to 23/06/21
- 23/08/21 to 01/09/21
- Tour Operator:
- Crooked Compass
Price per person
Join us where the ancient rugged outback meets white sand beaches. Venture through national parks etched with river gorges, dramatic rock formations, blankets of wildflowers and remote, natural plunge pools.
• Explore the Murujuga National Park with an expert Indigenous guide. This park has the highest concentration of rock art in the world dated back to before the ice age ended (around 40,000 years old) and there are up to 1 million rock art images
• Traditional welcome to country
• Explore islands in Dampier archipelago – crystal waters, hidden swimming beaches, swim with wild turtles
• Visit incredible sites known as shell middens which are distinct concentrations of shell containing evidence of past Aboriginal hunting and gathering, as well as food processing activities.
• Learn about traditional bush medicine
• Wildflowers, wildlife and explorer history – site where William Dampier landed
• Millstream Chichester National Park - oasis in the desert - deep gorges and palm-fringed rock pools
• Camping under the stars for one night – all camping gear provided
• Karijini National Park – swimming holes, gorges, hiking, secret pools, natural springs, waterfalls, one of WA most incredible hidden gems
• Bullara station – visit and stay on a working cattle station. Stay in the traditional shearers lodge - surrounded with stunning scenery and native wildlife – camp fire, country life
• Coral Bay – glass bottom boat tour over Ningaloo Reef – option to swim with whale sharks – needs to be pre booked – turtle sanctuary, tagging, conservation
• North West Cape Range National Park - which boasts spectacular rocky gorges carved by ancient rivers that adjoin one of the most pristine and beautiful coastlines in the world.
• Prolific birdlife and wildlife
• Snorkelling at Turquoise Bay – one of Australia’s most pristine beaches
• Drift snorkel over reef
• Vlamingh Lighthouse for sundowners and nibbles
DetailsDiscover the Pilbara & Coral Coast
- Return airport transfers
- 9 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- National Park & entrance fees
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Swimming towel
- International and domestic airfares
- Pre/Post Tour Accommodation
- Travel and medical insurance
- All services, meals other than those indicated above
- Any changes to the proposed and confirmed program.
- All items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, telephone calls, tips etc.
- Price is per person based on twin share (ie 2 people booking & travelling together)
- Price and availability correct as at 15 June 2020. Please check with your Anthony Smith Travel Planner for current price & availability.
- Please note that this tour can be organised on request for private departures. Children can only travel on a private departure.
- Pricing is subject to change at anytime until full payment has been received.
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to guarantee this departure (Maximum of 8 adults)
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% per person is required to secure your place. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance is mandatory for travelling with Crooked Compass. For full terms & conditions click here.